Network Cable Tester for RJ45 RJ11 RJ12 CAT5 CAT6
A network cable tester may be a simple apparatus that only identifies whether the current flows into the cable, or it might be only a professional level. This complex device gives some additional information that helps in identifying the issue.
This straightforward, portable network cable tester checks for miswires, open faults, short faults, and shields in RJ11, RJ12, and RJ45 terminated voice and data cables. Cable status or issues are indicated by quick LED responses. In the tester's body, the test remote is safely stored. It accurately verifies ethernet and telephone cable pin configurations (RJ45/RJ11/RJ12/CAT5/CAT6/CAT7).
- Checks network wires quickly and easily.
- Open and short terminals are checked, as well as straight-through and crossover wiring types.
- IT enthusiasts who want to create their own network cables will love this kit.
- The portable size makes it simple to carry and set up.
- Automatically scan mode, speedy testing, and the streamlined shape is consistent with somatology design.
- Miss wiring, disorder cable, and open and short circuits are all efficiently scanned.
- RJ11, RJ45, 10/100 Base-T, and telephone cable tester, among others.
- On both the remote and the master unit, there are 9 LEDs to indicate which wire is open or closed.
- For low power consumption, a protective power switch is activated.
- Color: White & Green
Made of Plastic
- 1 x RJ45 RJ11 RJ12 CAT5 UTP LAN Network Cable Tester
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.