DAHUA DHI-NVR4216-16P-AI/ANZ | 4K | H.265+ |
NVR4000-AI/ANZ series is a new generation of network recorders that offers powerful decoding capabilities, and strong bandwidth. It features high-precision face recognition, perimeter protection, and SMD (Smart Motion Detection), which can distinguish target vehicles and humans from other types in real-time. When connected with select IPC cameras, Quick Pick technology becomes available, allowing human and vehicle targets to be easily searched for and picked out. This network recorder is not only cost-effective but also compatible with a wide variety of third-party devices, making it a great choice for small and medium-sized businesses.
- ·Smart H.265+/H.265/Smart H.264+/H.264/MJPEG decoding format. ·
- Access, storage or forwarding at 256 Mbps (180 Mbps when AI function enabled). ·
- Max. decoding capability: 16 × 1080p@30 fps. Supports adaptive decoding. ·
- AI by NVR: 1-channel face detection and recognition; 2-channel perimeter protection; up to 10 face databases and 20,000 face images; 4-channel SMD Plus.
- AI by Camera: Face detection and recognition, perimeter protection; SMD Plus;
- ANPR; people counting; stereo analysis; heat map. ·
- Connected to the third-party network cameras. ·
- Security baseline 2.3.
Check for Full Specifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.