VIDEO BALUN CCTV COAX BNC DATA POWER TRANSCEIVER TO RJ45 | BALUN CONNECTOR
A video balun allows you to convert the signal from a CCTV camera that uses a coax cable to a CAT5e cable.
- Up to 450m for 720p CVI cameras (Video).
- Up to 250m for 1080p CVI Cameras (Video).
- Up to 250m for 720/1080p TVI cameras (Video).
- Up to 320m for 720p AHD cameras (Video).
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats.
- No power supply is required.
- 60dB cross talk and noise immunity.
- Built-in transient suppression protection.
- Compact size and easy installation
- Must be used in pairs.
- Balun Connectors
- Frequency Response: DC 8MHz
- Attenuation: 0.5dB
- CMRR (Common Mode Rajection Ratio): 60dB
- Impedance: BNC: 75Ω; RJ45: 100Ω
- RJ45 CAT5E / CAT6
- Working Temperature: -10 to + 70 Degree Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -30 to + 70 Degree Celsius
- Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Features: Portable, Durable, Mini Size
- Dimensions: 19cm x 14cm x 5cm/7.48" x 5.51" x 1.97" (Approx.)
- Cable Length: 12cm/4.72" (Approx.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.