Bosch 5Amp LAN Power Supply Module and Battery Charger
The CM723B LAN Power Supply is a high efficiency switch mode power supply with two separate battery chargers that operates at 13.8V DC and 5Amp continuous.
The battery chargers may be set up to charge one or two 7.2Ah batteries, or they can be coupled to charge a single 18Ah sealed lead battery for extended standby intervals. To facilitate connection to auxiliary equipment, two power output terminals are supplied, each protected by a self-resetting fuse. If necessary, an optional CM435 Power Terminal Expander card can be added to expand the number of terminals.
- Total combined output current is 5 amps.
- Charge two 7.2Ah or one 18Ah backup batteries.
- Remotely query the status of the power supply via RAS.
- Resettable fuse with built-in deep discharge safety.
- Installs easily inside MW720 or MW730 enclosures.
- Dimensions: 50(W) x 23(D) x 58(H)mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.