Paradox EVO LCD Keypad | K641
The Paradox K641 series keypads provide low-cost programming and control of the Paradox EVO system. The Paradox K641 is a 32-character blue LCD keypad designed for use with Paradox alarm panels such as the DGP-848, EVO96, EVO48, and EVO192.
This stylish, user-friendly Paradox keypad will provide quick access to your security system's functionalities and information at the touch of a button. Your EVO System is a cutting-edge security system that will give you with dependable security and strong, user-friendly features.
- Zone alarm display: the zones in alarm are shown until the system is disarmed In-field firmware upgradeable via a CONV4USB and WinLoad.
- Simplified end-user remote control programming.
- Supports DGP-848, EVO96, EVO48 and EVO192.
- 32-character blue LCD with programmable labels (via Memory Key, Winload, NEware or Module Broadcast feature).
- Available in Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Lithuanian, Finnish and Turkish.
- Assign to one or more partitions.
- 1 addressable zone and 1 PGM output.
- Independently set chime zones.
- 14 one-touch action buttons.
- 3 keypad-activated panic alarms.
- Adjustable backlight, contrast and scroll speed.
- Display time using the 12Hr or 24Hr format.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.