4U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet
This 19" rack cabinet has been designed for storing rack-mounted equipment for applications such as Networking and Communications, DVRs and Security, PBX / PABX telephone systems or anything else that may require rack-mounted panels and switches. Made of cold pressed steel, this cabinet is durable, strong and secure. For convenient storage solutions this cabinet can easily be mounted on the wall. It features a lockable door with a transparent acrylic glass panel, two removable back/side panels (also lockable) and cable entry in the top and bottom. This cabinet has a rack capacity of 4U / 4RU and an internal depth of 245mm. External dimensions are 530mm (W) x 270mm (H) x 300mm (D). For maximum convenience, this cabinet comes fully assembled.
Cooling / Ventilation
These cabinets feature vented panels to assist with ventilation and allow you to install a standard 120mm cooling fan (not included) in the top panel.
Adjustable Front Door
The innovative design of the hinge allows you to open your cabinet's door from two directions. The spring loaded hinge can easily be removed from the door and installed on the opposite side(left to right). This allows you to decide which direction you want to open your door from. Making this adjustment requires no special tools. The door just needs to be unlocked when making this adjustment. This feature is ideal for crowded installations where the door might be obstructed from being opened from one direction.
- Networking and Communications
- DVRs and security equipment
- Patch panels and switches
- PBX / PABX telephone systems
- Other rack-mount equipment
- Depth-adjustable 19" mounting posts
- Acrylic glass front door (lockable)
- Removable side panels (lockable)
- Can be easily fixed directly onto the wall (wall mount spacing is 440mm)
- Cable entry on top and bottom
- Includes screws and captive nuts
- Includes two keys for each lock
- Provision for 1x 120mm fan in the top panel (fan not included)
- Static Loading Capacity: 60kg
- No assembly required!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.