This 19" rack cabinet has been designed for storing rack-mounted equipment for applications such as Networking and Communications, DVRs and Security, PBX / PABX telephone systems or anything else that may require rack-mounted panels and switches. Made of cold-pressed steel, this cabinet is durable, strong and secure. For convenient storage solutions this cabinet can easily be mounted on the wall (mounting screws not included). It features a lockable door with a transparent acrylic glass panel, two removable back/side panels (also lockable) and cable entry in the top and bottom. This cabinet has a rack capacity of 12U / 12RU and an internal depth of 450mm. External dimensions are 530mm (W) x 630mm (H) x 508mm (D). For maximum convenience, this cabinet comes fully assembled.
Cooling / Ventilation
These cabinets feature vented panels to assist with ventilation and allow you to install a standard 120mm cooling fan (not included) in the top panel.
- Depth-adjustable 19" mounting posts
- Acrylic glass front door (lockable)
- Removable side panels (lockable)
- Can be easily fixed directly onto the wall (horizontal spacing is 440mm - mounting screws not included)
- Cable entry on top and bottom
- Includes screws and captive nuts
- Includes two keys for each lock
- Provision for 1x 120mm fan in the top panel (fan not included)
- Static Loading Capacity: 60kg
- No assembly required!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.