305M CAT6 ETHERNET CABLE ROLL BOX - PURE COPPER UTP LAN / ETHERNET CABLE - BLUE
CAT6 Ethernet Cable provides a higher signal-to-noise ratio with less loss, resulting in quicker and more reliable networks for today's applications.
CAT6 cable, also known as Category 6 cable, is a network connectivity cable standard that is backward compatible with Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols.
Cat 6 LAN Cable has more stringent crosstalk and system noise than Cat 5 and Cat 5e. The cable standard supports up to 550 MHz and suits for:
- 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet),
- 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet), and
- 10GBASE-T protocols (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
305M CAT6 ETHERNET NETWORK CABLE WITH SOLID CONDUCTOR
- Great performance for Gigabit Ethernet, Multimedia, Video, Voice, and Data transfers.
- LAN wiring
- Up to 550MHz bandwidth speed
- Color: Blue
- Length: 305m
- Conductor: Pure Copper
- Cable Category: Cat 6
- Diameter: 6.2mm
- Jacket: PVC
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted-Pair): 23 AWG solid cable
Fluke LinkWare Cable Test: PASS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.